Create a table layout and seating plan for your event on Allseated.com. It is easy and fun to click and drag tables onto the plan view of the garden. You can also keep track of your guest list, who has RSVP’d, and which tables they will be assigned. Please be sure to follow the instructions below to ensure accuracy with our Garden Map.
1. Go to Allseated.com. Click SIGN UP.
3. Click NEW EVENT
4. Choose your event type, name your event and add the date. Hit CREATE
5. Scroll over the date and name of your event and hit SELECT
6. Click on ADD VENUE
7. Type in Happy Trails Catering, click the search icon, scroll over the entry Happy Trails Catering Inc. and hit SELECT
a. Now you can add any other vendors that you want to be able to see (not necessarily edit) for your event on Allseated.com
8. Click on the SEATING tab at the top bar.
9. Click the NEW FLOOR PLAN, in the center of the screen.
10. Choose VENUE HALL on the left top
11. Type Happy Trails Catering in the Floor plan name: box, Click on Happy Trails Catering Layout and a plan view of the garden will show up.
12. Click on FINISH at the bottom.
Now you get to play with the tables and chairs! Click on SEATING in the top bar. A list of equipment you can choose from will appear in the right column. It will keep track of how many of each thing you click and drag onto the garden layout.
36” round table (sweetheart table) seats 2
48” round tables with chairs that seat 6 – 7 guests
60“ round tables with chairs that seat 8 – 10 guests
72” round tables with chairs that seat up to 12 guests
8’-0” tables end to end (head table) each seats 4 along one side
6’-0“ tables without chairs for welcome, gift, buffet, bar, dessert, dj, photo booth table etc.
Do not choose: half rounds, square, oval, classroom, serpentine, or other tables. Do not choose Furniture: bars, couches, benches, ottomans, or other.
To label things: Click on the T in the first red box, in the left column, then click wherever you want to write and a dialog box will pop up.
Most importantly…Have fun!